Gabrielle: “You! What the hell did you do with my husband?”
你,到底把我丈夫怎么啦?
Sister Mary: “Please restrain yourself, Gabrielle. You're in a house of God.”
请自重,加布丽尔,这是在教堂。
Gabrielle: “Tell me where he is!”
告诉我他在哪里。
Sister Mary: “Everywhere, of course.”
当然是无处不在啊。
Gabrielle: “Not God, my husband.”
不是问上帝,是问我丈夫。
Carlos: “Gabby, what are you doing here?”
加布,你来这里干嘛?
Gabrielle: “I was just about to ask you the same thing. You were supposed to meet me at the spa.”
应该是我问你来这里干嘛。你本应该和我一起去做水疗的。
Carlos: “I was just helping Sister Mary with the mailings for the fund-raiser. The church is about to send a relief team to Botswana to help with the drought.”
我正在帮玛丽修女整理筹款者的邮件。教堂要派一个救援队到博茨瓦纳去以帮助缓解旱灾。
Gabrielle: “That's your excuse? We missed side-by-side water massages. I had to book them weeks in advance.”
这就是你 的借口吗?害我错过了一次情侣水浴按摩,我提前好几周预约的。
Carlos: “Okay, you missed a massage. It's unfortunate, but there are people dying in Botswana.”
行了,你错过了一次按摩,这的确很不幸,可博茨瓦纳的许多人正危在旦夕。
Gabrielle: “There are going to be people dying in this church if you don't wipe that patronizing look off your face!”
如果你再不扯下你那虚伪的慈善家的面具,这个教堂里的人就会危在旦夕了。
Carlos: “What is your problem?”
你到底是怎么回事?
Gabrielle: “Sister Mary, will you excuse us, please?”
玛丽修女,能容我们夫妻单独聊会儿吗?
Sister Mary: “Certainly.”
当然。
Gabrielle: “We are supposed to be working on our marriage, Carlos, but we can't do that as long as our lady of perpetual stick-up-her-butt has you worrying about thirsty orphans.”
我们应当努力修复我们两个的婚姻,卡洛斯,但那个无处不在的打屁股女人让你整天去为干渴的孤儿去操心,我们的婚姻就岌岌可危了。
Carlos: “You're blaming Sister Mary for the tension in our marriage?”
你把我们夫妻关系紧张归咎于玛丽修女吗?
Gabrielle: “She wants us fighting. She wants you to get tired of me and walk out so she can have you all to herself.”
她恨不得我们闹矛盾啊,她就希望你赶快厌倦我,把我扫地出门,这样她就能独占你了。
Carlos: “That's crazy. She's a nun.”
那想法简直太疯狂了。她是个修女。
Gabrielle: “She may wear a habit and the beads, but at the end of the day, she is still a woman, just like me, and I know what I'm capable of.”
她可能平日里穿着修女服,戴着念珠,但是夜深人静时,她始终还是个女人,和我没什么两样。我可知道我能做出什么事情出来。
Carlos: “She is a woman, but she is nothing like you.”
她的确是女人,但她与你完全不同。
Gabrielle: “Carlos, where are you going? Carlos!”
卡罗斯你去哪?
Sister Mary: “You look tense, Gabrielle. Perhaps you should think about getting a massage.”
你看起来太紧张了,加布丽尔,也许你真该考虑去做个按摩了。
加布丽尔:你,到底把我丈夫怎么啦?
玛丽修女:请自重,加布丽尔,这是在教堂。
加布丽尔:告诉我他在哪里。
玛丽修女:当然是无处不在啊。
加布丽尔:不是问上帝,是问我丈夫。
卡洛斯:加布,你来这里干嘛?
加布丽尔:应该是我问你来这里干嘛。你本应该和我一起去做水疗的。
卡洛斯:我正在帮玛丽修女整理筹款者的邮件。教堂要派一个救援队到博茨瓦纳去以帮助缓解旱灾。
加布丽尔:这就是你 的借口吗?害我错过了一次情侣水浴按摩,我提前好几周预约的。
卡洛斯:行了,你错过了一次按摩,这的确很不幸,可博茨瓦纳的许多人正危在旦夕。
加布丽尔:如果你再不扯下你那虚伪的慈善家的面具,这个教堂里的人就会危在旦夕了。
卡洛斯:你到底是怎么回事?
加布丽尔:玛丽修女,能容我们夫妻单独聊会儿吗?
玛丽修女:当然。
加布丽尔:我们应当努力修复我们两个的婚姻,卡洛斯,但那个无处不在的打屁股女人让你整天去为干渴的孤儿去操心,我们的婚姻就岌岌可危了。
卡洛斯:你把我们夫妻关系紧张归咎于玛丽修女吗?
加布丽尔:她恨不得我们闹矛盾啊,她就希望你赶快厌倦我,把我扫地出门,这样她就能独占你了。
卡洛斯:那想法简直太疯狂了。她是个修女。
加布丽尔:她可能平日里穿着修女服,戴着念珠,但是夜深人静时,她始终还是个女人,和我没什么两样。我可知道我能做出什么事情出来。
卡洛斯:她的确是女人,但她与你完全不同。
加布丽尔:卡罗斯你去哪?
玛丽修女:你看起来太紧张了,加布丽尔,也许你真该考虑去做个按摩了。
———END———
限 时 特 惠: 本站每日持续更新海量各大最新【内部创业教程】,一年会员只需 98 元,全站资源免费下载 点击查看详情
站 长 微 信: webprojs_com